Physical Therapy is an essential part of healthcare. The following are precautions we are taking in the office to ensure the safety of our patients and staff during this unprecedented pandemic:
- Every person gets screened immediately upon entering our office by asking them a few questions and taking their temperature with an infrared thermometer.
- Mandatory hand washing after passing screen.
- Only Patient is allowed in waiting area.
- Therapist keeps 6ft distance OR an N95 respirator and glasses are worn at all times of the appointment.
- All equipment and surfaces, including chairs and cubbies, are disinfected after every patient.
- Ventilation is always running.
We have also started doing some sessions via Video Conferencing or Telemedicine! We are able to connect remotely, assess your movement and review your program from the safety of your own home.
Call us at 609-436-0366 to inquire about this option or if you have any questions regarding your safety.